Impact Security Group provides security for a variety of indoor and outdoor construction sites in Western Canada. In many cases a construction site is a very dangerous environment. We provide highly trained staff to identify safety hazards and address them with the appropriate site supervisors. In addition, staff can monitor areas without adequate re protection and complete detailed re watch logs in accordance with municipal and provincial re safety codes. Our employees are licensed with the Provincial Justice Departments, which means they have passed mandatory training and cleared police background checks.
We offer a wide range of construction and re watch services, including:
- Outdoor vehicular traffic control.
- Indoor and outdoor construction site access control.
- Enforcement of safety policies regarding workers wearing personal protective equipment.
- Security guards available to conduct re watch patrols 24/7 for 365 days a year.
- Security guards are trained in first aid/CPR to assist workers and visitors.
Impact Security Group also offers life saving AED units to our clients to further assure safety.