Parking Enforcement contributes to the overall safety and security of its clients. This is achieved through various strategies including enforcement, visibility, client or offender awareness and educating programs.
Specifically, the Unit is charged with;
- Assisting with the safe and orderly flow of traffic;
- Responding to client parking concerns in the community;
- Regulating parking through the application of by-laws;
- Assisting at special events, ensuring the safe and unobstructed movement of vehicular and pedestrian traffic;
- Fostering crime prevention by providing highly visible, uniformed presence on our clients’ properties;
- Performing such duties as may be directed by the clients.
Who do we service:
- Shopping Centers
- Apartment complexes
- Private parking lots
- Sports facilities
- Office Buildings
- Property Management Companies